Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Kentucky Paper Kreations

Kentucky Paper Kreations opened in February of 2006 and is owned by Robin Reed. According to Robin, "I am passionate about scrapbooking and believe in the importance of preserving memories safely. I, like many others, have a TON of pictures and I kept them in a shoebox in the package they came in. The pictures were never looked at. Then, a friend introduced me to scrapbooking and the rest is history!"



Robin offers a variety of pre-made scrapbook layouts, and most of her pages include her custom die cuts. For people who say they love to scrapbook but just don't have the time or who would like something fast and easy to get more pages completed in a short amount of time, these beautiful kits by Kentucky Paper Kreations may be just the ticket. No assembly required -- just add photos! All of the pre-made scrapbook pages are in limited quantities so you will have unique pages.

To view more kits from Kentucky Paper Kreations, click HERE.

I don't know about you, but I can always use a shortcut to catching up on my scrapbooking! If you are looking for a simple solution to catch up quick, be sure to check out Robin's kits. The colors are beautiful and the layouts will allow your pictures to really shine.

Until the next time...

Ronda


No comments: